Energiekontor is continuously working on innovation and developing new solutions, with maximum efficiency, in order to achieve harmonious and conciliatory interaction with the environment, landscape, fauna and flora, integrating a complete concept of Clean Energy.
Energiekontor will broaden its portfolio by installing new prototypes, taking into account the established know-how, and successful results obtained from the previous prototypes and the installations already carried out in Germany and Portugal.
Prototypes in Progress
- Installation of specifically designed RBE for the MM82 with RE40 blades;
- 2 UK wind farms owned and operated by Energiekontor;
- Project is at the advanced stage of engineering design;
- Estimated AEP increase at these wind farms is approximately 8%.
GE 1.5sl – LM37.7 Blades:
The early stage development of new RBEs for this type is currently in progress to achieve up to 9% of AEP increase.
Given the astonishing results obtained from the Bonus 1.3 RBE, where a higher-than-expected annual energy production was achieved, the GE1.5sl RBE is a very enticing product for Energiekontor in order to increase performance and income from the wind farms.
Two key milestones are expected for these prototypes:
- Firstly, as a result of years of experience and technical know-how, the stand-alone installation procedure will be certified, combined with the use of custom-made expert tools designed specifically for this purpose.
- Secondly, these prototypes will be tested and real environment data gathered, in order to approve the theoretical values obtained from the design and development phases.
If you would like to know more about the Rotor Blade Extension email us to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a call, and talk directly with us for more information.