Energiekontor is continuously working on innovation and developing new solutions, with maximum efficiency, in order to achieve harmonious and conciliatory interaction with the environment, landscape, fauna and flora, integrating a complete concept of Clean Energy.
Energiekontor will broaden its portfolio by installing new prototypes, taking into account the established know-how, and successful results obtained from the previous prototypes and the installations already carried out in Germany and Portugal.
Prototypes in Progress
- Installation of specifically designed RBE for the MM82 with RE40 blades;
- 2 UK wind farms owned and operated by Energiekontor;
- Project is at the advanced stage of engineering design;
- Estimated AEP increase at these wind farms is approximately 8%.
GE 1.5sl – LM37.7 Blades:
The early stage development of new RBEs for this type is currently in progress to achieve up to 9% of AEP increase.
Given the astonishing results obtained from the Bonus 1.3 RBE, where a higher-than-expected annual energy production was achieved, the GE1.5sl RBE is a very enticing product for Energiekontor in order to increase performance and income from the wind farms.
Two key milestones are expected for these prototypes:
- Firstly, as a result of years of experience and technical know-how, the stand-alone installation procedure will be certified, combined with the use of custom-made expert tools designed specifically for this purpose.
- Secondly, these prototypes will be tested and real environment data gathered, in order to approve the theoretical values obtained from the design and development phases.